Shocking psychological facts about love.
1. People are biased to turn their heads to the right when a kiss is initiated.
2. Your sense of smell plays a huge role in love. The smell is tied very slowly to memory.
3. Falling in love triggers feelings of euphoria, sleeplessness and obsession, which is similar to cocaine high.
4. Talkative girls and silent boys make the best couples.
5. People who use emojis in their texts are perceived as more likable.
6. A woman is more attracted to a man when she is uncertain about how much he likes her.
7. People with different-colored eyes are more likely to be attracted to each other.
8. When you become really close to someone, you can hear their voice in your head when you read their texts.
9. A crush only lasts for a maximum of 4 months, if it exceeds, you’re already in love.
10. Just by looking at the picture of your beloved one, you can feel a sense of relief.